Tuesday, 30 July 2013

indigo

There's something about this deep, rich colour that I just love. I've never been a fan of soft colours - for me it's about saturated hues. The world of interiors is coming into a time of indigo, so I'm thrilled. Out with the soft, in with the bold. You only need to look to the Greek Isles to know that blue marries perfectly with white, making it a quick way to bring a slice of the Med into your home. Here's a few things on the market now, as well as an inspiration shot from Elle Decor. Order a print online, like this one by Matisse and throw it in a white Ikea frame, for a quick, cheap way to brighten up the walls. Then spend the money you saved on a Proenza Schouler dress!



dress from Net-A-Porter; sunglasses from Ray Ban; plates from Orson & Blake; print from art.com; fabric from Six Hands; vessels from Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment